Grant Researcher -
|Purpose or Impact of Role:||
This project is focused on the development of the Peacebuilding Research, Policy Formulation and Advocacy Program of United By DNA. The fulfillment of this volunteer role shall aid us in identifying grants for which this program may be eligible for.
As a grants researcher, you shall research grants that cover areas of research and policy formulation.
You shall submit a concise summary of details possible grants funding opportunities.
Reports to Project Coordinator - Peacebuilding Research, Policy Formulation and Advocacy Program Development Project
We seek candidates with the following characteristics:
- Ability to sift and extract important information from a large set of data.
- Succinct and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skill.
- Dedicated and dependable. Takes the fulfilment of a commitment seriously. Places particular emphasis on completing projects.
- Altruistic and passionate about volunteerism, activism and leaving a mark on the world.
You shall conduct a grant research for the Peacebuilding Research, Policy Formulation and Advocacy Program.
|Required Minimum Qualifications:||
|Preferred (Not Required) Qualifications:||
|Bonus (Not Required) Qualifications:||
|Proposed Start Date:||
1 - 4 weeks.
|Time Commitment Requirements:||
10 - 20 hours.
|Required Application Documents:||
Contact information of 2 individuals willing to recommend you
|Optional Application Documents:||
|Resources To Help You:||
Here are links to resources to help you effectively conduct research and summarize:
- The Purdue OWL: Conducting Research
This role is particularly suitable for high school and college students.
You need to register / login to the site before you can complete the application below.